Well The Whorton's had a good week. As I'm sure you know, school started back for me on Monday. It was crazy, but what can be expected on the first day of school. I have about 165 students this year which is up about 15 from last year, but I already have about 85% of their names down which makes my life a lot easier, instead of saying "yea you in the blue shirt".
As much as I love my job, I was ready for the 3 day weekend. We have had a lot of fun, my husband took me, my sister and Dylan to Sam Moon and Grapevine Mills on Saturday. We had lots of fun and we got Dylan the cutest little pair of Nike tennis shoes. We had to get him a size 7 ya'll, that's a big deal because the last ones we got him we're a size 5. He is getting so big soooo fast, it seems everyday he is doing something that remindes me of what a big boy he is now and he's not a sweet little baby anymore.
And I mean it when I say sweet, yep that's right my son has officially hit the TERRIBLE TWO'S!!!!!! His new favorite word is NO, and he refuses to sit in his stroller or do anything that we ask or tell him to do. I know this is just a phase and we will get through it but oh my gosh has he been a little stinker for the past couple of weeks. He always makes up for it though, but giving me big sugars and saying "wooove oooo Momma" aka "love you momma".
Today while we were at my mom's house, we ordered pizza for dinner, usually I get Dylan a piece and cut it up for him to eat, not today he grabbed the piece I had for him off of my plate, held it over his plate and started munching down. He ate a whole huge piece of pizza, once again proving just how big he is getting. I only took a few pictures of Dylan this week. The two that I got are of him throwing a fit because I wouldn't let him have my camera, so I thought I document everything he's done so far, I don't want to forget the terrible two's!!! Hope everyone has a great Labor Day and the rest of the week!!!!
Love,
Leah
*******************************************
*************************************************
***********************************
*************************************
******************************
More desk
**************
**************
My desk and my "Whorton's Whos"
**********************************



No comments:
Post a Comment