Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, September 8, 2008

Lots of stuff going on....

Hello all-
Sorry I did not post yesterday, I worked on it for like an hour and for some reason my computer crapped out when I was trying to save it and when I went back in to post it, it was not there. So I gave up and decided to try today.
The Whorton's had a great long weekend and short week. We hung with the families on Saturday, Sunday and Monday. Tuesday and Thursday I had cheer practice and I took the day off Friday to get ready for Dana (my sister's) baby shower on Saturday. Baby Isaac got so much stuff, I love baby showers. We can't wait for Baby Ike (that's what Dylan calls him) to make his debut, only 8 more weeks to go!!!!
Shane went dove hunting this weekend, Dyaln went to Grammy's on Saturday night and I went to a casino night fundraiser for Richland High School athletic department. SO much fun, playing craps all night with fake money, can't beat that. Oh and I saw one of my old teachers, Coach Cromwell from high school. He still looks the same and said he remembered me, but I'm not sure, I mean seriously it hasn't been that long ago...
Big news, Dylan is starting to go tee tee and poo poo on his potty!!!! I will be so excited when we can say goodbye to diapers, but I can't believe it's already time to start potty training. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing you home from this hospital, oh tear!!!!
Any who, tonight was open house at school, so I got to meet a lot of my student's parents which was cool.
Saturday is my b-day, not sure what we are doing yet, but I don't really care as long as I'm with my boys!!!!
Tomorrow night is our first football game, so wish my girls luck!!!!
Oh speaking of football and boys....GO COWBOYS!!!!!!
It's going to be a good season, I can feel it!!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!!
Lots of Love,
Leah


Dylan while eating an ice cream sandwich, and liking it!!!


Cheeeeeesssssseeeee mom, with an ice cream sandwich face!!!!!



Mommy wow.....I'm a big kid now!!


This is Dylan kissing his girlfriends pictures. (It's Jolie Cate, my friend Mandy's daughter) She is a doll, Dylan thanks so too!!!



Look how cute of a couple they make!!!

4 comments:

Harman Happenings said...

The naked pic of Dylan going potty is priceless!!! Definitely one to pull out when he graduates from HS!

Laiken's Mommy and Daddy!! said...

Sounds like y'all had a fun weekend!! Baby Ike, that is too cute...tell Dana congrats again from me!! Love the pictures...I am not sure Dylan will love the potty ones but I think most of us have them and they are funny!! BTW, him & Jols are too cute together!! =)

Love y'all,

Leah

Blankenship Babbles said...

I agree...Jols and D-Man make a very cute couple :) and yes the toilet pic is going to come back to haunt him one day I'm sure of it!!! And I suck by the way...I totally missed your B-Day, we were in travel mode, that is no excuse, but that is where my mind was...Happy Belated Birthday from your sucky friend Mandy :) I hope you still love me :)~

XOXO

Momma Stuart said...

We need an update!!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker