Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Doctors appt. and Family reunion

Dylan playing with Raven Cheyenne
Dylan on the GO!!!!
I love the slide mommy!!!
Seriously...what's with closing your eyes dude?
Where's my baseball?????????
Hey all-


Well Dylan went to see the allergy specialist yesterday, he gave us 3 prescriptions and sent us to Cook's to have some x-rays and blood work done. I think I'm done with doctors, everytime we go these days they want to test Dylan for one thing or another. I know I'm not a doctor, but I am his mother and spend more time with him than anyone else, and I just don't think that Dylan is that sick. Yes he is congested a lot of the time, but every single kid in his class at daycare is always coughing and has a runny nose, and his ears have been fine (knocking on wood) since the last ear tubes. Maybe I'm just in denial, because I don't want anything to be wrong with him, but I think they just want to charge us and my insurance company more and more money. I'm probably wrong, and they do have the Dylan's best interest in mind, I'm just blowing some steam. Okay so anyways, we should know the results by Friday. It was so hard to watch him be restrained yesterday while they took 5 x-rays and then they took two viles of blood. My poor little guy is going to be scarred from all of the doctor visits he's had lately. But anywho I will update with any news I hear. On a lighter side, we a family reunion this weekend, and Dylan had so much fun. I will post a couple of the pics of Dylan playing with his cousins and various other family members. Oh and by the way, my son apparently does not like to have his picture taken and insist on closing his eyes everytime I want to get a cute pic, so the pics are of my son with his eyes closed!!! Tomorrow we have cheer practice for our 7th grade camp my girls will be hosting and Thursday my girls have a camp to go to at Central High School. There are also a couple pics of Dylan with the softball hat on...so stinkin cute!!!! So that's all we have going on right now, hope you are all having a wonderful week so far.


Love,


Leah

1 comment:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Ummm DMan is going to have to start loving the camera for his and Jolie's wedding pictures :)~ I pray that all of his test come back normal...and you are right...hopefully it's just all precautions...Love you guys...XOXO...big sugars to your little man...

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker