Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Back to school we go


Hey all,
Well we had a good week, we were tired but still good. Dylan was back at day care this past week and mommy was back to work, needless to say we were both dog tired when we got home in the afternoon. I guess we both got so use to lounging around the house for 2 months, and heading back to the real world took it's toll on us. Dylan had a good week, even though he cried every morning when I dropped him off at daycare, which is weird for Dylan because he never cries when I leave him at daycare.
Friday, they had a carnival at daycare and Mr. Dylan must have had lots of candy because he was up until 10:30 on Friday night,WHOA... he was partying like a rock star. Saturday Dylan and Shane went to Chuck E. Cheese for a b-day party and I went to my sisters to finish up the nursery for Isaac Mark.
Sunday, I got to sleep in (thank you Shane) while dad and Dylan went to Mickey D's for some breakfast. Then we headed to G-Pa and Ginda's for a fun filled day. He's Ginda and G-Pa bought Dylan a big bag of the plastic colored play balls, and filled his froggy pool up with them and he had so much fun......so did Dylan's Aunt Shannon, Aunt Megan and Uncle Jason. Aunt Shannon also bought Dylan some really cute clothes for when it gets cooler. So adorable!!!!
Then we went to Grammy and Papa's and Dylan got a new tool box with tools and safety goggles. We had a busy day, but lots of fun!!!!
Tommorw will begin another school year for me, I have big classes this year, but I am very excited. I will try to take some pictures of my room and post them. I re-arranged my stuff in my classroom and I love it.
Wish me luck with my new 7th graders tomorrow!!!!! YIKES
Love,
Leah




Ready for school with my backpack mom.














What??? Watch out behind me???













YIKES..... you guys are sneaky!!!















Aunt Shannon, Aunt Megan, Uncle Jason and me












I love these guys.....MUAH


































































No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker