Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally done






Hello all-

well I'm glad to announce that I have finally finished my boring training, that has been kicking my butt this week. Dylan is doing good, just as crazy as ever. We got down our old hard hat for softball and he has been putting that one and walking around the house, he is so stinking cute!!!! We have an appointment on Monday to meet with an allergy specialist so that we can figure out why my guy seems to have a cold a lot of the times. I will keep you updated... Last night I had a softball game for a co-ed team that I play on and we really are not good but we have a lot of fun!!! Here are some pics of my little dude and me and some of my coworkers that I play softball with!!! Hope everyone has a great and relaxing weekend!!!

1 comment:

Momma Stuart said...

We should definitely get together!! Its been along time and I would love to meet Dylan! He is soooo cute! Maybe we can have a playdate for him, Keagan, and Jolie all together one day. That would be fun, and us ladies can get caught up on life!! Glad to hear from, welcome to blog world!

Abby

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker