Sorry I haven't posted in like over a week, I left my camera at the in-laws, and didn't want to do post without pics, because you wouldn't believe me that my 20 month old son CAN ROLLER SKATE!!!! Yep, he can....we went to my niece's b-day party last Saturday at Roller World, I didn't bring him any socks because I figured he was too little to skate, boy was I wrong. My step-sister, Tabitha, had some extra socks so we went up to the counter and asked for a size 6 skate (which is the smallest size they make). We try to squeeze his foot into it and it's too small, so I go get a size 7 and they slide right on. The skates weighted like a ton so I figured I would get a couple of cute pics with the skates on him and that would be the end of it, but noooooooo, Dylan started picking his feet up and just going. I was trying to hold on to him the whole time and he wanted to be a big boy and do it by himself. Ya'll that was the cutest thing I have ever seen...my little guy on big boy roller skates. So I added some pictures so ya'll can get an idea of how well he did. Friday night we went to Olive Garden with my dad's side of the family and had a lot of fun!!!! Oh btw, all of Dylan's allergy testing came back perfect, so he's not allergic to anything, the x-rays did show a sinus infection and his adenoids were a little swollen, but the dr. said not a big deal right now. So we have him on antibiotics AGAIN trying to get rid of a sinus infection. That' s all for now!!!! More to come! Hope you all had a great week.
Love,
The Whortons
Me and My dad @ Olive Garden

Dylan and his Aunt Micah

Dylan with Honey and Aunt Micah

Yea momma..... I can skate!!!!!

I wanna do it by myself!!!!

Blondie on skates!!!!
.JPG)
Whatcha think mom, am I a natural???
.JPG)


Look at the big kids mom!!!!!
1 comment:
Man Dylan has some mad skillz on those skates, that is truly amazing considering I'm 26 and almost 3 months and still can't master the roller skates...woohoo Jols can't wait till their first date, I think I know where he might take her :)~
Post a Comment