Hello everyone-
Okay so now to blog about this past week and the following week to come. Dylan and I were both on vacation this week, so no work for me and no daycare for him. We got a whole week together and it was awesome. I also watched my little sister Micah, and we had so much fun!!
Monday and Tuesday I hauled the kiddos up to my school to do some work in my room and they were amazing. They played and colored and had a lot of fun in my classroom!!!
Wednesday, I had a book study at school I had to go to, so Micah stayed with a neighbor and Dylan went to my Aunt Dee Dee's. He had soooooo much fun, when I got there he didn't run to me or anything, he just wanted me to come see what he and Ryland (my cousin) were playing with. Thanks Aunt Dee Dee, your the best!!!!!
Thursday, I took Dylan and Micah swimming at our friends Johnny and Brooke's house and then Friday I took them to Chuck E. Cheese for being so wonderful all week.
Friday night we went to the Circle S catfish place and had dinner with some friends of ours, Johnny and Brooke and Matt and Jennifer and their little boy Gage. Gage and Dylan both have blonde, blonde hair, so we get a lot of compliments on how cute our boys are when they are together. Of course they both get compliments when their by themselves too.
Anywho, me and my husband had date night on Saturday night and Dylan stayed the night with his Ginda and G-Pa (Shane's dad and stepmom.) He had a blast, he loves hanging with them and Megan, Shane's step sister. Me and Ginda took Dylan to the new park in Azle this afternoon and we had lots of fun and I got some good pictures.
I start back to work tomorrow, and then school starts next Monday. Hope you all have a great week!!!!
Love,
Leah
Weeeeee.....I love to slide!!!!
Weeeeee.....I love to slide!!!!
Dylan the rock climber
Dylan just chillin.........
Momma loves that sweet face!!! MUAH
Dylan and Ginda on the bridge



No comments:
Post a Comment