Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mommy and Me


Here are a couple of pictures of me and Dylan and some of just Dylan in his Bob the Builder Hard Hat. A couple things about my ghetto camera, the date is wrong and I just haven't changed it yet and I dropped it a couple of months ago, so now you can see a large black dot on most of my picture, especially if they are zoomed in. So sorry for the crappy pics, I will have to wait until my b-day or Christmas to justify buying a new camera. Also I am still learning about this whole blogging thing, so I know this does not look right, but I will work on it. Also if anyone knows how to get the little picture next to your name when you comment, would you please let me know, Thanks!!! It seems that everyone in the Whorton household is a little under the weather this week. Nothing serious, just allergies I think. I completed day two of my boring 5 day training!!! Yea- tomorrow is hump day, hopefully it's all downhill from here!!! Hope you enjoy the pics, and hope you all had a great day!!!
Love, Leah, Shane and Dylan


2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

If you go to your dashboard...look on the right of the screen, it should say edit profile...click on that it will pull up a page for your user profile at the bottom of that page is where you put your picture...hope this helps, if not, email me and I can do it for you :)~ Also your little Bob is a cutie :) Jolie is swooning :)~

Momma Stuart said...

Yay!! I'm so excited you have a blog page now!! How are you? How is the little one? He is soooo cute! I was going to tell you how to add your pic, but it looks like Mandy's got it. Yay! Good to see you guys are doing good!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker