Hello all,
So it's been a while since I last posted, but not a whole lot going on. I don't have to work tomorrow which is awesome. My sister and I are going to go to my mom's work and have lunch with her tomorrow and then steal her for the rest of the day and go visit Sam Moon in Dallas.
We had a softball game on Friday night. We were down 14 to 3 with like 5 minutes left to play and we scored like 6 runs at our last at bat making it a close 14 to 9 lose. If only we could have started playing like that in the beginning of the game we would have a record of 2-0.
We have picked out a halloween costume for Dylan... he's gonna be a pirate!!!
I have included some pictures of him trying his costume on to see if it fits and he was too cute not to get a couple of shots.
I have included some pictures of him trying his costume on to see if it fits and he was too cute not to get a couple of shots.
Has anyone seen my pirate ship!!!!
Arrrrhhh mattie....
Last night we had girls night at my friend Stacy's. We had a blast as you can tell from the pictures, it's fun to get to talk to girls and remenise about old times.
Good times, good times....
Me and Ali
Me and Lins
The Cowboys sucked it up today, I thought they were going to pull it out there at the end but they were not on their game. As cute of a couple I think Jessica and Tony are, I think he needs to dump her and get his head back in the game. Just my opinion. But anyways I have also included some cute pictures of the Whortons in their Cowboys attire.
The Whorton's Cowboys style!!!
Me and momma are cowboys fans to the end!!!
It has been so pretty outside lately so we have been spending a lot of time outdoors. Dylan loves to be outside, in fact he is throwing a huge fit right now because I made him come inside because it was getting dark.
The chicks dig my ride.....
In this picture he was turning around saying "Bye Bye Momma"
Next week is Red Ribbon Week at school and we get to dress up in different themes each day. More pictures of those to come.
By the way my sister started a blog recently to document the end of her pregnancy and the arrival of our little Isaac. The link is under Hunka Hunka in my blog world if you want to take a look!!!!
Hope you all have a wonderful week, oh and by the way Dylan will be 22 months old on Wednesday. He getting to be such a big boy!!!! I love you honey.
Until next time,
Leah



3 comments:
What a cute little pirate you have, he is such a doll! I loved hanging out on Saturday and catching up; we need to do that more often!
Hey girl,
Had fun on Saturday...we def. need to make that a monthly thing!! I had a blast and I was totally sober!! =) Your pirate is adorable, can't believe he is almost two!!!
Leah
Can't believe you put that crazy pic of me on your adorable blog....here are all of the cute pics of your little pirate and then there is crazy me! Had a blast! We do need to do it more often!
Post a Comment