Sorry it's been so long since my last post, I am going to try to do better. Let's start off with before Halloween. Dylan and I spent a lot of time preparing for Halloween, here are some pictures of him carving his first pumpkin.
Our finished project....pretty cute don'tcha think?
I have had a lot of things going on at school, the week of October 17th was red ribbon week, we dressed in differnet themes each day and had a pep rally on that Friday.
Here is a picture of me and our Mascot, Juliet the Husky
We had another pep rally this Friday the 31st, and Dylan my mom and my sister were able to come watch my cheerleaders perform. They have been working their tails off for this pep rally and it paid off, the girls did wonderful and the pep rally was a success. And Dylan was not scared of the mascot, he was in love with it!!!!
Okay now to go back a little bit, we took Dylan to the local pumpkin patch, and he had a blast picking out which pumpkins we were going to put in the front yard. I have posted some pics of Dylan at the pumpkin patch this year and some pics from last year!! It's amazing how much he as grown and changed in 1 year.
Okay now to go back a little bit, we took Dylan to the local pumpkin patch, and he had a blast picking out which pumpkins we were going to put in the front yard. I have posted some pics of Dylan at the pumpkin patch this year and some pics from last year!! It's amazing how much he as grown and changed in 1 year.
This was last year at the pumpkin patch, 10-07!! Dylan 10 months old!!!
Look at the sweet little smile, I wish he could have stayed that small forever :(Dylan had a great time on Halloween, he got the hang of it very fast and did not slow down at all! We started by visiting Shane's dad and step-mom, and Dylan got a lot of yummy treats from his Ginda and G-Pa.
Then we went over to my mom and step-dads, grammy and papa where he got more goodies and we had to empty his full bucket into a wal-mart bag for him to have a empty bucket to fill up again!!
We then went out to Haslet to my dads and step-moms, honey and grandad!!! Out by their house, the houses are to far apart to walk to, so every year 5-6 couple friends of theirs gets on the back of a trailer and ride around from house to house.
OMG, Dylan had so much fun!!!!! Let's just put it this way, I couldn't move the next morning, I was so sore just trying to keep up with him. I don't have any pics to put up of the trailer ride just yet, but hopefully soon, I forgot my camera in the car and plan on getting pics from someone else.
Dylan really enjoyed Halloween this year, and we look forward to many more wonderful years of trick-or-treating!!!
Below are some pictures of Dylan eating a popcorn ball he got from one of the grandma's!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment