hey all-
sorry it's be a while since the last blog, as I'm sure most of you can tell my students and my nearly two year old have been occupying a lot of my time lately!!!
Soooo, things are good at the Whorton residence. Last weekend we went to the lake with mom and jody for the semi-annual fish fry!!! We had a lot of fun and the weather was wonderful!!!
We did have a bit of a scare last Thursday morning. Wednesday night Dylan tripped over a blanket that was laying in the floor and we thought nothing of it he got right back up and kept going. Well we noticed he was favoring his left leg a little bit, we examined it and touched all around to see if it was tender and nothing so we said let's wait until morning, maybe he just twisted it the wrong way!!! Well he wakes up Thursday morning and I set him down to feed him breakfast and he can't even walk on his left leg.....OMG I freaking flipped out!!! I immediatly start trying not to panic but its the saddest sight in the world to see your very hyper and intergetic 21 month old hobbling around on one leg. I called the dr's office as soon as they opened and said I'm on my way!!! Dr. Jones looked at it, felt it just like we did, and sure enough when we put Dylan down to walk so the dr could see him, he walked just as perfectly as ever...... SERIOUSLY!!!! Why do they do that, kids freak you out and when you get them to the dr's they are perfectly OKAY!!! What is that all about??? Dr. Jones said he belived me and that the see that quite often, they still took x-rays and blood work and everything was okey dokey and now Dylan is okey dokey so who knows what happened!#%#&$%@
This past weekend we just hung out, went to my dads on Saturday and Shane's dads on Sunday for our birthday dinner, meatloaf and mashed taters!!! YUMYUM I had to leave early to attend my sisters baby shower at her church!!!
Yea so my mother and I decide to go to church Sunday night with my sister and go to her shower afterwards, well my sinus have been crazy for the past 3-4 days and the moment the preacher starts preaching, my nose starts gushing blood!!! Okay so I get my nose bleed under control finally and Dana had a really good shower, Isaac is going to be one stylish little dude once he makes his appearance!!!
Finally the moment you've all really been waiting for....... pictures of my adorable SON!!!!
Hope you all have a great week!!!
Lots of love,
Leah
What do you think of my new hat mom???
My sister Dana and her husband Jake (she's due Nov 13th...YEA)
This is Dylan throwing rocks in the canal behind our house
Look mom I can go down and UP the slide!!!
Need I say more????
Dylan at Daddy's softball game!!!
GO Daddy go go!!!
UM yea I know I'm cute!!!
Dylan at the lake ready to go on the boat!!!
Dylan after we left the lake..... DOG tired!!



1 comment:
Have I ever told you how stinking cute my nephew is. Well he is! Oh by the way love the picture of the cow with jake...have i met her??
later sista
~Dana
Post a Comment