Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 28, 2008

Just chillin


Well today was the first day of my 5 day GT training for school, and I'm pretty sure this is going to be the longest week of me life... OMG it dragged on and on forever. Dylan went to day care today and Ms. Melissa, his teacher said he was in a great mood today and tomorrow they get to play in the little inflatable kid pool. Not really a lot going on in the Whorton household, just chillin or trying to stay chilled with the 104 degree weather we have had recently. I have included a couple pics I took of Dylan a few minutes ago just being a little cutie!!! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!!

Leah

2 comments:

Blankenship Babbles said...

Hey girl...Welcome to Bloggerland...looks like you are doing pretty good for a newbie...if you need any help I'm here...your little man is as cute as ever...Love ya!

Anonymous said...

OMG! What are you doing? You don't have time to do a blog, are you crazy?!!! School is about to start and you are going to be going nuts with cheerleading! You are too crazy!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker