and we are loving it. I finally got my laptop and faster internet, so i will hopefully be updating a lot more now that it doesn't take me TWO hours to post. So anyways, we've just been living up the summer. We are still having to pay for Dylan's daycare, so I still take him a few times a week but for the most part he is staying with me this summer. I love the schedule we have been keeping for the last 6 weeks, but it is getting both of us out of our routine and Dylan's sleeping schedule is way out of wack, so it will be nice to get back to the things are during the school year.
******************************************************************************
Anyways enough of me jabbering... and on to the pics!!! Hope you are all having a great week!!! Oh I almost forgot...DYLAN IS POTTY TRAINED!!! It was so easy for him, one day all of a sudden he just decided he wanted to start using the potty and he's only had 2 accidents in about a month and a half. He even wakes up in the middle of the night and lets us know if he has to go. Dylan being potty trained is AMAZING... I no longer have to tote Dylan's bag around with us, it's awesome.
******************************************************************************
Oh and Dylan just moved up classes today and he seems to love it, they do the green, yellow and red system for their behavior and Dylan got a green on his first day... YEA!!! He is getting so big and I am sooooo proud of him, it's hard to believe that he is now closer to being 3 than he is 2. Ok now for the pictures for real!!
HERE ARE SOME OF THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE I WORK WITH AT
OUR END OF YEAR PARTY!!!
DYLAN, JOURNIE AND TITAN EATING POPCORN
AND WATCHING TV IN GRAMMY AND PAPA'S CAMPER
AT THE LAKE
WE WENT TO MEDINA LAKE DOWN BY SAN ANTONIO FOR
dylan feeding the deer
Nana with her kiddos
Dylan and mommy being silly
LOOK HOW FAST THEIR GROWING UP
ISAAC ALMOST NINE MONTHS OLD
DYLAN WITH HIS NEW ROLLER SKATES




















1 comment:
Okay it seriously looks like I am choking my baby in that pic but I so was not. I am not quite sure what I was doing. Pretty sure I was just trying to get him to sit still. But cute blog anyway! Love ya!
Post a Comment