Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, April 6, 2009

Egg Hunt.....

I took Dylan to the Easter Egg hunt that the Saginaw Fire Department puts on every year at Willow Creek park. Mom, Dana and Isaac where with us!!!! It only lasted about 3 minutes because there were 500 billion kids there, but he had a blast and we got some really cute pictures.


Ready mommy?!?!



This is a motion picture, he was moving fast!!!


I want this one.....
Dylan was a little afraid but trying to be brave for Isaac :)
My buddy and me....the bells palsy is already getting better as you can see!!
Cute little blonde dude on fire truck!!
I love me some grammy.....
Look how grown up he is getting....tear, tear
He's so handsome :)

1 comment:

Harman Happenings said...

Oh my gosh Leah! I didn't know that happened!!! We have got to stay in touch better than this! I hope things are getting better and that you all have an awesome Easter weekend! Love you!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker