He woke up around 1:00 am Tuesday morning with a fever. We gave him so motrin and he went back to sleep. Shane decided he would stay home with him since I had a meeting for TAKS training I had to go to that morning. I was worried about him all day long. He ran a low grade fever on and off all day and threw up once, but seems to be feeling better when I got home.
Well, 2:00am Friday morning, he wakes up with a 99.4 temp, again I load him up on Motrin and we are off to sleepy land again. He wakes up, no fever, but he did throw up twice during the day. His fever has been gone for almost 20 hours now, but he now has diarrhea. He finally fell asleep around 9:45 this evening. Hopefully he will wake up a new man!! Let's keep our fingers crossed, it just breaks my heart when he's sick, I feel so helpless and I wish I could take it away.
Other than that things are going pretty good!!! I am totally ready for spring break, so I can spend a little one on one time with my guy.....
*********************************************************************************
I got to spend Monday night with my sister and adorable nephew, we were watching The Bachelor-The girls tell all!!! We have so much fun when we get together with our two little guys. I had Isaac laughing out loud, more than Dana's said she's ever heard him laugh. He's getting so big already and cuter every single day!!! And of course Dylan loves him so much, but his is very gentle and just gives him kisses on his forehead and tells him shh...shh... it's okay when he's upset.
He loves his Aunt Leah
He's even talking to me....
The BOYS..... How cute are they????
**********************************************************
So I got a new camera last week, and I love it! It takes great pictures and super easy to work.



1 comment:
i am so glad d-man is feeling better. those pics are so dang cute, well b/c our boys are the cutest ever! love ya!
Post a Comment